Expert Bathroom Renovation Services in London
Are you tired of your old-fashioned bathroom? My Handyman Services has years of experience of transforming homes in London. We specialise in the total makeover of worn-looking bathrooms, where old fixtures and furnishings are replaced with modern solutions of your choice.
Our company also offers bathroom fitting services, which are suitable for newly built properties or conversions. We work with trustworthy, qualified and fully insured technicians who have the skills to undertake a variety of refurbishment tasks.
From plumbing in all the bathroom essentials, replacing old accessories and fittings, or re-tiling the bathroom floor and walls to decorating and applying the finishing touches - with us, the end result is always a dream bathroom to relax in and enjoy.
Bathroom Renovation vs. Bathroom Fitting - the Experts Explain
The two bathroom refurbishment services, we offer, may seem interchangeable but they involve different steps and approach.
New bathroom fitting:
- 1. Preparation work on the surfaces (ex: proofing of floors, boarding of walls, etc.)
- 2. Tiling and grouting (sealing if required)
- 3. Plastering, painting and decorating (if the project requires)
- 4. Electrical and plumbing solutions (fitting a fan/towel rail; fitting and plumbing in bathroom essentials/sink, toilet, shower, etc.)
- 5. Installation of bathroom furniture and fixtures
1. Disconnecting of existing bathroom fittings and accessories
2. Disposing of old fittings or storing them aside for reuse
3. Removing old tiles from floor and wall surfaces (and damaged plaster boards, if applicable)
4. Preparation work on the floor and walls (plaster boarding and plastering, patching, floor leveling and proofing)
5. Electrical and plumbing work
6. Tiling, grouting and sealing (upon request)
7. Painting and decorating if required
8. Fitting back and connecting the existing furniture or the newly purchased bathroom accessories
Your bathroom renovation or new bathroom fitting service may take from 5 to 7 days on an average if one specialist technician is engaged to complete the project.
However, we endeavour to offer flexible options to accommodate your specific circumstances and avoid disrupting your home life or business operations. So if evenings are your preferred time to fit the new toilets and showers at your office units, My Handyman Services in London will be happy to assist you.
Need Help with More Tasks? We’ve Got the Experts!
Why not go ahead with replacing the old splashback in the kitchen and replace the tiles ? Or you may require some assistance with a mirror that needs fitting or have a list of miscellaneous odd jobs that need doing, we’ve got you covered! Check out the services page for the list with all jobs we can deal with.
Great job!!! Thanks for saving my life by fixing the leaks in the kitchen on the same day I called. Cheers.
We recently bought a Smart TV which was unsteady mounted and my wife was really worried with it. It was not easy convincing me to call someone, but at the end of the day it's better stay on the safe side. Many thanks for the expert help !
My husband didn't have the time to fix our broken door handle and I'm glad that there are companies like yours. You did a great job and at a reasonable price too!
The handyman you sent was not only very polite and friendly but he also worked very clean.
Your company has completed many jobs for me over the years- bathroom fitting, gutter repair, plumbing and some more. The results were always amazing and the completion is very tidy. Definitely worth calling.
Recently I turned to your team for the decorating of my kitchen. Every step of the process was professionally completed. However, what really impressed me was the attention to detail and the commitment to the job.