What the Blind Fitters Can Do for You
Below, you can see a list of the most common types of jobs we perform as part of our window blind fitting service.
- Installation of blinds (up to 1m width)
- Installation of blinds (more than 1m width)
- Cutting roller blind to size
- Restringing roman blinds
- Fitting shutters on bay window.
We have experience in fitting all kinds of blinds, depending on the coverage you need, the style you want to achieve, and the budget you have. So, don’t hesitate to call us for the installation of:
- and custom-made blinds.
Why You Can Trust us with Blind Measuring and Fitting Service
- The blind fitting services we provide are available to all post code areas within the M25.
- Blind installation and repair at your home or office can be arranged at a time which won’t disrupt the routine of your family or working process, thanks to our flexible service hours.
- The blind fitters we send to your address wear uniforms and carry IDs for your peace of mind.
- Each service you order from us comes with a customer satisfaction guarantee.
- Our prices are final and you can take advantage of special half-day and full-day options for combined bookings or larger jobs.