What to Expect from Your TV Installation in London
Depending on the size of the TV set you need installed, we can send one or a team of two handymen to make sure your TV installation goes without a hitch. You can discuss your details with an operator to receive a personal quote but in the information below you can get an idea of what we can do for you:
- We can send 1 handyman for 20” – 38″ TV screen installation onto a masonry wall.
- We will send 2 handymen for 40” – 48″ TV screen installation onto masonry wall;
- Mounting TV screens larger than 50” to masonry wall.
- We install all types of TV sets, such as: LCD; Plasma; 3D; LED; Smart and more.
Depending on where you want to have the TV installed, we can use different brackets, such as:
- Fixed mounts;
- Tilting mounts;
- Articulating/cantilever brackets
And we can fit them on masonry, concrete, tiled, and partition walls.
*Upon request, we can also help you hide the cables so they don't interfere with your living or working space. Ask our operators for cable trunking and wall chasing as part of your TV wall installation and have the skilled handymen set up your TV set so that it best enhances your home decor.
What You Get with our TV Wall-Mounting Service
- Our services are available in all postcode areas of Greater London.
- You can book a wall mounting TV installation service in the evening, on weekends, and Bank Holidays!
- The smartly uniformed handymen will come to your property equipped with all tools necessary to complete the service.
- You can hire them for some additional odd jobs around your home and make a great saving with our special half-day and full-day booking rates.
- Thus, you can have all your property maintenance needs taken care of in a single visit and with complete guarantee on all our work!