How We Do Our Mirror Mounting Service
It all depends on the size and position of your piece. We make sure to measure and level before installation, depending on where you want your mirror and who will be using it. When installing mirrors in the bathroom, the London mirror fitters make sure there are no pipes running behind the wall and are extra careful about wiring and electrical installations in walls. They bring along all necessary tools and equipment to secure mirrors onto walls or furniture. So, feel free to schedule mirror fitting and mounting for:
- small, medium, and large mirrors
- frameless and framed mirrors
- medicine cabinets mirrors
- illuminated mirrors
- pivoting mirrors
- swing arm mirrors
- glass shelf
Choose Our Mirror Hanging Service because
- It saves time and effort – our flexible booking schedule lets you arrange a service whenever the time is right for you.
- It doesn’t put a dent in your wallet – service charges are hourly-based, so you stay in control of your spending.
- Its brilliant results are guaranteed – the team of experienced specialists have vast experience and expert training!
- It is professionally carried out by experienced handymen with ID cards and uniforms for your peace of mind.
- It can be carried out on short notice anywhere in Greater London